WAMS Spec BCM programming is the result of countless hours of development as well as copious amounts of customer input and feedback . We’ve taken our most commonly requested modifications (and thrown in some new ones as well!) and rolled them all into one convenient, easy to order package; all at a more desirable price point.
So what features does a WAMS Spec BCM afford you?
- Remote Start Enabled (Customer will still need a remote start key fob to utilize it)
- Remote Start Cycle time extended to 20 minutes per cycle
- Factory Alarm/Theft Deterrent Added to base model trucks
- Factory Heated seat support added for trucks that don’t have it (wiring required obviously)
- Turn signal “Hyper Flash” Deleted
- Turn Signal Bulb Outage Detection Deleted
- Fog lamps remain on with High Beam
- Fog lamps no longer disable Intellibeam
- Fog lamps remain on with Intellibeam/Auto High Beam enabled (if equipped)
- Tap to pass (turn signal activation) bumped up from 3 to 4 flashes
- Windows down from key fob added (For 2014-2015)
- Windows down from key fob changed to Driver and Passenger front Windows only
- Window down from key fob changed to allow “Vent” setting (release key fob to stop window motion prior to complete lowering)
- Driver (and passenger on utilities) window UP from key fob (hold lock to raise). Express up windows are required to make this work and currently the K2 Pickups only have one on the driver’s side.
- Trucks with a 98MPH speed limiter the limiter is raised slightly to allow a stock truck (a Denali for example) to run a full quarter mile without hitting the speed limiter before the end of the quarter.
- Optional FULL Speed Limiter Removal – Great for expensive to tune applications like the L5P etc.
This service is for Existing AutoSync owners ONLY! DO NOT ORDER THIS SERVICE IF YOU DON’T HAVE AN AUTOSYNC UNIT!
This product will be custom built to your application and wirelessly delivered via an OTA software update to your device. We will send update instructions when your order is completed and ready to be downloaded to your unit.
*note the extra cost on the 2017+ units is due to additional labor due to increased security.