WAMS Spec BCM programming is the result of countless hours of development as well as copious amounts of customer input and feedback . We’ve taken our most commonly requested modifications (and thrown in some new ones as well!) and rolled them all into one convenient, easy to order package; all at a more desirable price point.
So what features does a WAMS Spec BCM afford you?
- Remote Start Enabled (Customer will still need a remote start key fob to utilize it)
- Remote Start Cycle time extended to 20 minutes per cycle
- Factory Alarm/Theft Deterrent Added to base model trucks
- Factory Heated seat support added for trucks that don’t have it (wiring required obviously)
- Turn signal “Hyper Flash” Deleted
- Turn Signal Bulb Outage Detection Deleted
- Fog lamps remain on with High Beam
- Fog lamps no longer disable Intellibeam
- Fog lamps remain on with Intellibeam/Auto High Beam enabled (if equipped)
- Tap to pass (turn signal activation) bumped up from 3 to 4 flashes
- Windows down from key fob added (For 2014-2015)
- Windows down from key fob changed to Driver and Passenger front Windows only
- Window down from key fob changed to allow “Vent” setting (release key fob to stop window motion prior to complete lowering)
- Driver (and passenger on utilities) window UP from key fob (hold lock to raise). Express up windows are required to make this work and currently the K2 Pickups only have one on the driver’s side.
- Trucks with a 98MPH speed limiter the limiter is raised slightly to allow a stock truck (a Denali for example) to run a full quarter mile without hitting the speed limiter before the end of the quarter.
For this particular service due to Global A module security you MUST ship the BCM from your vehicle. But don’t worry we will do our very best to turn it around as fast as humanly possible. After an order is placed we will begin to build your WAMS Spec software so it should be ready to load when your BCM arrives greatly reducing turn around time.
We have also developed a new proprietary method that allows us to make all of these changes WITHOUT needing a Brake Pedal position relearn or ANY other setup procedures; simply plug the unit back in and go!
*note the extra cost on the 2017+ units is due to additional labor due to increased security.