WAMS Spec BCM programming is the result of countless hours of development as well as copious amounts of customer input and feedback . We’ve taken our most commonly requested modifications (and thrown in some new ones as well!) and rolled them all into one convenient, “choose your own adventure” type package; all at a more desirable price point.
So what features/options are available on the WAMS Spec BCM?
- Approach Lighting Customization – These are the lights that come on when you press the key fob unlock or the unlock button on the door on SUV’s. These trucks look fantastic with just the DRL’s and Fog lamps on the front.
- Exit Lighting Customization – Much like approach lighting above these are the lamps that come on when you turn the vehicle off to light your path. The Manual option allows your exit lighting to be triggered by activating the “flash to pass” function not automatically like factory.
- Daytime running lamp settings – This submenu allows you to reconfigure your DRL settings if necessary including US Spec Headlamp controls, remapping the DRL’s to other lamps etc.
- Remote Start: Add factory remote start to vehicles that didnt come equipped from the factory.
- Extended Remote Start Run Time – Remote start run time is extended to 20 Minutes per cycle for added heating/cooling time!
- Key Fob In/Out Of Vehicle Timer – Extends the timer(s) that shuts the vehicle off when the vehicle is running in park with the Fob in or out of the vehicle.
- Auto Door Lock Disable – This feature adds a menu in the vehicle configuration to allow you to disable the Auto Door Lock function.
- Fog Lamps Enable – This is for people adding factory wired fog lamps to the vehicle. Depending on vehicle build the indicator in the instrument cluster may have to also be enabled (separate ship in service).
- Fog Lamps allowed with high beams – Pretty self-explanatory your fog lamps no longer disable with the high beams on AND Intellibeam (auto high beams) no longer disables fog lamps.
- Turn signal Hyperflash Delete – Allows for installation of LED turn signals by deleting Hyperflash and bulb outage detection on those circuits as well.
- Tap to Pass Turn Signal Count – Increases the amount of “flashes” or activations of the turn signal when you tap the stalk for a lane change
- Key in ignition Chime Timer – Keeps that annoying “GONG” sound from going on forever when you have the key in the ignition / fob in the vehicle with the door open.
- Heated/Cooled Seat Enable – Enables support for heated and cooled seats for those adding factory correct wired units in. (Support Pending for adding Heated REAR Seats)
- TPMS Disable / Enable – Allows for TPMS to be removed from your vehicle OR added (which will require custom cluster programming to display tire pressures) WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM REMOVAL OF THE TPMS SYSTEM.
- Anti-Lockout Disable – This allows the door locks to function with the keys in the ignition. Be careful if you choose this option!
- Speed Limiter Removal – This will remove the factory speed limiter from your vehicle.
THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY FOR EXISTING AUTOSYNC CUSTOMERS! DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT IF YOU DO NOT ALREADY OWN AN AUTOSYNC. PURCHASE THE OTHER VERSION OF THIS PRODUCT INSTEAD WHICH HAS OTHER DELIVERY OPTIONS.
Please make sure you have an existing account setup AND your AutoSync registered to your account on the AutoSync website (https://autosync.btdieselworks.com) prior to ordering. Once your order here is completed please email us your order number and the email you used to register your BTD account.
After your license is added to your account you may build your BCM options as you see fit then run the off board update procedure from your AutoSync manual. After the update is completed you can then flip dip switch #2 and #6 to the “on” position. With the vehicle ignition on (engine off) plug the unit into your vehicle and wait about ten seconds. After ten seconds have elapsed press the “B” button and watch for the light to begin flashing in a few seconds. After the programming is completed the unit will rapidly flash blue and you can remove the unit from your vehicle.