**Please make sure you have your AutoSync connected to WiFi, updated, registered to your account on the AutoSync Management Portal (located HERE) *AND* your vehicle information showing there under the heading “Select a vehicle below to access custom tuning” PRIOR to ordering; DO NOT ORDER UNTIL THIS PORTION IS COMPLETED AS NOTHING CAN BE DONE UNTIL THE VEHICLE IS SHOWN UNDER THAT HEADING. Once your order here is completed please use the contact us page choosing the AutoSync Programming Activation option and include your order number and the email you used to register your BTD account.**
WAMS Spec BCM programming is the result of countless hours of development as well as copious amounts of customer input and feedback . We’ve taken our most commonly requested modifications (and thrown in some new ones as well!) and rolled them all into one convenient, “choose your own adventure” type package; all at a more desirable price point.
So what are some of the features/options are available on the WAMS Spec BCM?
- Approach Lighting Customization – These are the lights that come on when you press the key fob unlock or the unlock button on the door. These cars look fantastic with just the DRL’s on full brightness and tail lamps on.
- Exit Lighting Customization – Much like approach lighting above these are the lamps that come on when you turn the vehicle off to light your path. The Manual option allows your exit lighting to be triggered by activating the “flash to pass” function not automatically like factory.
- Daytime running lamp settings – This submenu allows you to reconfigure your DRL settings if necessary including US Spec Headlamp controls, remapping the DRL’s to other lamps etc. You can also set the DRL to FULL brightness at night! This creates almost another set of headlamps brightness wise and also adds a “switchback” effect to the RS style headlamps!
- Stealth / Surveillance Mode – Allows for near complete interior and exterior lighting to be disabled at will
- Strobe Lights – Configurable strobing options for front and rear lights all with factory hardware no add on module required!
- Remote Start: Add factory remote start to vehicles that didnt come equipped from the factory.
- Extended Remote Start Run Time – Remote start run time is extended to 20 Minutes per cycle for added heating/cooling time!
- Key Fob In/Out Of Vehicle Timer – Extends the timer(s) that shuts the vehicle off when the vehicle is running in park with the Fob in or out of the vehicle.
- Auto Door Lock Disable – This feature adds a menu in the vehicle configuration to allow you to disable the Auto Door Lock function.
- Fog Lamps Enable – This is for people adding factory wired fog lamps to the vehicle. Depending on vehicle build the indicator in the instrument cluster may have to also be enabled (separate ship in service).
- Fog Lamps allowed with high beams – Pretty self-explanatory your fog lamps no longer disable with the high beams on AND Intellibeam (auto high beams) no longer disables fog lamps.
- Turn Signal Hyperflash Delete – Allows for installation of LED turn signals by deleting Hyperflash and bulb outage detection on those circuits as well; no add on harness required.
- Tap to Pass Turn Signal Count – Increases the amount of “flashes” or activations of the turn signal when you tap the stalk for a lane change
- Key in ignition Chime Timer – Keeps that annoying “GONG” sound from going on forever when you have the key in the ignition / fob in the vehicle with the door open.
- Heated/Cooled Seat Enable – Enables support for heated and cooled seats for those adding factory correct wired units in. (Support Pending for adding Heated REAR Seats)
- Windows UP From Key Fob – Holding Lock will raise the front express up equipped windows
- Windows Down Mode – Allows for a “Vent” mode for the windows down from fob rather than completely down.
- TPMS Disable / Enable – Allows for TPMS to be removed from your vehicle OR added (which will require custom cluster programming to display tire pressures) WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM REMOVAL OF THE TPMS SYSTEM.
- Anti-Lockout Disable – This allows the door locks to function with the keys in the ignition. Be careful if you choose this option!
- Speed Limiter Removal – This will remove the factory speed limiter from your vehicle.
THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY FOR EXISTING AUTOSYNC CUSTOMERS! DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT IF YOU DO NOT ALREADY OWN AN AUTOSYNC. PURCHASE THE OTHER VERSION OF THIS PRODUCT INSTEAD WHICH HAS OTHER DELIVERY OPTIONS.
From here you can check your license status on the BTD website under your login and vehicle. Once your license is added to your account and it says “Licensed – Ready” you may build your BCM options as you see fit. Next run the off board update procedure from your AutoSync manual. After the update is completed set ignition to “RUN” (hold the push to start button without pressing the brake) once in run mode press the brake pedal fully pull the turn signal stalk back (flash to pass) then press the cruise “SET” button to flash the modified tune (press “RES” to flash the stock tune).